Does focusing too much on skill turn worship into a performance? Do we honor God when we do just enough to get by?
Tim Bell joins us in this episode to explain the purpose of excellence and how we can honor God by becoming excellent musicians.
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- Excellence and the true heart of worship
- Biblical reason we should pursue excellence
- The difference between excellence and perfection
- What keeps us from becoming excellent musicians
- Daily habits that help you become an excellent musician
Church Sound Made Simple: Stress-free training to help you create great sound at church. Get access →
Tim is an electric guitarist on the NoLimits Church worship team. Tim is also the sound engineering instructor at Tulsa Technology Center. He helped develop an audio/video production program that is the only one of its kind in the Tulsa. Every day, he gets to work in this incredible recording studio teaching his students about sound engineering.
Subscribe to the Podcast
Never miss an episode. Subscribe for free on your favorite podcasting app: